Comfortis starts to kill fleas on dogs within 30 minutes and kills 100% of fleas within 4 hours of administration.
This product must be given with a full meal.
• For the treatment, prevention and control of flea infestations and flea allergy dermatitis
• Tablets are given orally, once a month
• Beef flavoured tablets
• Fast-acting and lasting relief against fleas
• Monthly treatment should continue the entire year
• It is important to treat all animals within a household with an approved flea protection product.
• Use of a registered environmental control product on areas such as bedding and carpet, may assist with a more rapid resolution of the flea infestation.
• Should not be administered to puppies less than 14 weeks of age
• For some animals, vomiting may occur within 48 hours of administration of the dose
• Seek veterinary advice regarding use of Comfortis in pregnant and lactating female dogs and in animals with pre-existing epilepsy
• The safe use of Comfortis in breeding male dogs has not been evaluated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.