Natural anti-oxidant, for use in all greyhounds and horses. Beneficial for animals prone to muscle stiffness, those fed vitamin E deficient diets and breeding animals.
White E is recommended for:
- Horses susceptible to tying-up.
- Protection against damaging free radicals.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Breeding mares and stallions.
- Providing natural anti-oxidants to the body.
- Prevention of muscle fatigue and soreness.
White-E® Powder (per 16g dose)
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||1000IU
White-E® Liquid (per 60mL dose)
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha-Tocopherol)||1000IU
Directions for use:
- WHITE-E® Powder – Mix well into feed.
1 level measure (1 dose) of White-E® (equivalent to1000IU Vitamin E).
|Horses (450 -500kg)||Recommended Daily Dose||Vitamin E (IU)|
|In training||1-2 doses||1,000 – 2,000|
|Weanlings, Yearlings||1-2 doses||1,000 – 2,000|
|Breeding Stallions & Mares||1-5 doses||1,000 – 5,000|
- WHITE-E® Liquid – Pour the required dose in 2-3 places over the top of the feed. For small feeds, mix in lightly. Alternatively the measured dose of WHITE-E® Liquid may be drawn into an oral syringe and deposited on the back of the tongue.
- WHITE-E® POWDER is available in 500g, 1.5kg & 8kg packs.
Store below 30ºC (Room temperature) in a dry place. Protect from light.