Species: Dogs, Greyhound
As an aid in restoring fluid and electrolyte levels depleted by training, travelling, racing and hot weather. Aids rapid recovery from fatigue and dehydration.
WHAT IS RECHARGE®?
- Rapidly replenishes electrolytes and fluids lost during exercise, travelling and other stressful conditions
- Rapidly restores vitality
- Easy to use liquid concentrate – simply add to drinking water
- Suitable for use in hot weather
- Tasty flavour dogs will love
- Racing/travelling greyhounds
- Working dogs
- Nursing bitches
- Dehydrated dogs, due to illness or heat stress
500mL and 1L
5mL of RECHARGE contains:
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
- Ensure an adequate supply of clean, cool, fresh drinking water is available after offering RECHARGE drink.
- The RECHARGE concentrate should be diluted with clean, fresh drinking water as directed. The diluted drink should be offered as the first drink during cooling down from exercise.
- Before Racing: Mix 5mL into 125mL (1/2 cupful) of cool, clean water, and offer as a drink after travelling prior to kennelling. Estimate the weight loss and offer sufficient to satisfy the greyhound’s thirst, but take care to avoid exceeding the greyhound’s racing weight range.
- After Racing: Mix 10mL into 250mL (1 cupful) of cool, clean water, and offer as a drink during the cooling down period. Provide a bowl of fresh, cool water in conjunction with the RECHARGE drink in the kennel.
- Hot weather/Nursing Bitches: A bulk solution can be prepared and offered as an alternative drink in conjunction with fresh water. Mix at the rate of 40mL/litre water. Portion out to each greyhound as required, in addition to a bowl of fresh water. Bulk solution may be refrigerated. Mix fresh solution each day.