Feramo-D is recommended to supplement a racing dog’s diet as an aid in the prevention and treatment of vitamin/mineral deficiencies. Feramo-D added to the dog’s diet each day will provide essential nutritional factors beneficial in the prevention and treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies and supplement the diets of breeding stock and growing pups.
Feramo-D is recommended for:
- Use in all stages of a greyhounds life
- Dogs in work
- Brood bitches and stud dogs
- Growing pups
- General health and vitality
- 9kg tubs
Per kg –
|Vitamin A||625,000 IU||Vitamin E||2.8g|
|Vitamin B5||1.5g||Zinc oxide||5.5g|
|Vitamin B6||250mg||Copper carbonate||550mg|
|Vitamin B12||3.2mg||Cobalt sulfate||90mg|
|Vitamin D||60,000 IU|
Dosage & Directions:
- Feramo – D is best sprinkled on, or mixed with, the evening meal. If cooked wait till meal cools.
- When introducing a dog to Feramo – D, proceed gradually by placing 1 gram on the feed dish under the food. Gradually increase the dose to full strength over the following week.
- Feramo contains a 4g scoop
- Pups: 2g (1/2 scoopful) daily.
- Bitches in whelp and nursing bitches: 2-4g (1/2 to 1 scoopful) daily.
- Greyhounds in training and racing: 2-4g (1/2 to 1 scoopful) daily depending on weight and general condition. Adjust to individual dogs needs.