Jurox Vytrate® is a non-antibiotic supportive treatment for scouring or dehydrated Calves, Lambs & Ewes, Pigs & Piglets, Foals, Dogs, and Cats.
A suitable first feed for bought-in calves or stressed calves, and pigs, Vytrate reduces scour duration and severity by replacing lost fluids and electrolytes.
• Actively fights dehydration and replaces lost fluids and electrolytes
• Reduces scour duration and severity
• Contains a balanced mix of glucose, glycine, citrate and electrolytes
• Fights acidosis
• Easy to mix and administer
• Registered for use in calves, lambs and ewes, dogs, cats, pigs and foals.
• Post-transport stress
• Pregnancy Toxaemia in ewes
Vytrate Liquid Concentrate: solution intended for oral administration after dilution with water to 12.5 times its original volume.
• Glucose | undiluted 278.75 g/L | diluted (1 part to 11.5 parts) 22.30 g/L
• Glycine | undiluted 38.56 g/L | diluted (1 part to 11.5 parts)3.08 g/L
• Citric Acid Monohydrate | undiluted 3.28 g/L | diluted (1 part to 11.5 parts) 0.26 g/L
• Potassium Citrate | undiluted 0.75 g/L | diluted (1 part to 11.5 parts) 0.06 g/L
• Potassium Phosphate Monobasic | undiluted 25.53 g/L | diluted (1 part to 11.5 parts) 2.04 g/L
• Sodium chloride | undiluted 53.44 g/L | diluted (1 part to 11.5 parts) 4.28 g/L
Available in 64gm Sachets, 1 litre, 5 litre & 20 litre bottles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.