|Omega-3 (Linolenic acid) 107mL
||Omega-6 (Linoleic acid) 426mL
• Provides sufficient energy for performance, particularly for endurance (aerobic) work where the use of fats spares glycogen stored in muscle tissue so that it is available for intense anaerobic work.
• Spares glycogen use, reducing the formation of lactic acid, thereby extending endurance and stamina, and delaying muscle fatigue.
• Ideal Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acid blend provides beneficial anti-inflammatory, protective and immune stimulating effects.
• Ideal Omega-3:Omega0-6 fatty acid ratio, critical to health and performance.
• Specifically balanced and greyhounds and designed to provide a high energy source of fats.
• Limits the heat of digestion, particularly important in warmer climates.
• Maximises immune responses (which are often suppressed in hard working greyhounds), reducing inflammation and muscle damage during exercise, improving muscle and joint / connective tissue recovery, repair and maintaining cell membrane function.
• Improves fertility in breeding greyhounds.
• Highly palatable.
1lt, 5lt and 20lt containers.
Provide 1-2 tablespoons (10-20mL) daily. This can be increased safely by 50% as necessary if dogs are on lean meat diets low in fats.
Directions For Use/Contraindications:
Ranvet Sprint Oil may be mixed through the evening feed or dosed directly into the mouth.
It is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks for a dog to fully adjust to and utilise oil in their diet. It is recommended that increases in dosage are conducted slowly over 5-7 days to allow adaption to high fat diets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.