Species: Greyhounds, Horses
Ranges: Exercise & Stress Recovery
Aids in the prevention and treatment of acidosis and dehydration in racing greyhounds.
- Dogs in work
- Dogs with a history of cramping and muscle fatigue
- Preventing dehydration
- Preventing muscle soreness
1L, 5L & 20L packs (5L & 20L packs feature a horse picture, but are suitable for greyhounds as well)
Each 4mL dose contains:
|Sodium acids citrate||1.13g|
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
- Ensure an adequate supply of cool, clean water is available at all times.
- Daily Dose: 4ml mixed into food or milk while greyhound is in hard work.
- After race dose: 6ml mixed into next feed, or deposited over the tongue by oral syringe, for at least the first morning after a race and preferably the two mornings following a hard race. Greyhounds suffering from dehydration need a supplementary daily dose of electrolytes.
- For a daily electrolyte use BETA-CEL® electrolyte supplement for greyhounds